Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First Post

Howdy folks,

This first post is just to let you all know what kind of blog this will be. As you may have gleaned from the name, it's main gist will be motorcycles and everything tangentially related to them and their riders. I'm gonna hook up some pics of the latest rally I went to, which happened to be in Faro, Portugal in July, in an upcoming post. I will post my thoughts on various bikes, motorcycle manufacturing companies, and the various kinds of folks riding them.

However, this blog will also have an added dimension of a totally random nature. I will relate stories from my travels, some of which may not be suitable for the squeamish or easily offended. To cut to the chase, I have been to more strip clubs in more different countries, than most people have been to countries. I will also be posting pics of people decked out head to toe in leather as well as photos of my recent trip to a Portuguese bullfight. So if you're a card carrying member of PETA or a sex negative feminist, this blog is definitely not for you. If you like the same things I do: heavy metal, motorcycles, drugs, politics, tits and whiskey, this blog is for you.

As a final note I will also throw down a few reviews of comic books, novels, non fiction books, different types of booze, etc. I'm hoping a few people will enjoy it.

No comments: